The following trips have been arranged:
1. Friday 22nd February 2019 – Tenpin Bowling at Madison Heights & Meal at IZUMI, Maldon.
Cost for Bowling £4.25, cost for meal £8.95. Together £13.20.
5 places booked out of 16 (flexible) places available – £66 handed to treasurer. Pay Madison Heights on the day.
2. Wednesday 13th March 2019– Home, I’m Darling. Duke of York’s Theatre, London. 2.30pm performance.
Cost of ticket £39.50. 10 Tickets bought – SOLD OUT
Total cost of tickets £395.00. £395.00 paid to Treasurer.
3. Wednesday 22nd May 2019 – 9 to 5 The Musical. The Savoy Theatre, London. 2.30pm performance.
Cost of ticket £32.50. 16 Tickets bought – 12 tickets sold – leaving 4 remaining.
Total cost of tickets £520.00. £390.00 paid to Treasurer.
4. Saturday 1st June 2019 – Barn Dance at the Village Hall.
Cost per ticket £10. 64 tickets available. Band and Village Hall booked.
Hire of Hall £112.50
Hire of Band £370.00 – to be paid on the evening
Total Cost £482.50 – (£40 deposit paid for the hall).
If all tickets sold £157.50 available for raffle prizes and sundries. Any profit to go back into funds to support payment of future events and to replace equipment used.
14 tickets sold. £140 handed to Treasurer.
5. Thursday 6th June 2019 – Clayhill Vineyard Tour.
Cost £5. 19 tickets available. SOLD OUT
Total cost of tickets £95.00. £95.00 paid to Treasurer. Pay Clayhill on the day, no deposit required
6. Wednesday 10th July 2019 – Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. The London Palladium. 2.30pm performance.
Cost of ticket £45. 16 tickets bought – 9 tickets sold leaving 7 remaining.
Total cost of tickets £720.00. £405.00 paid to Treasurer.
• After considering the cost of tickets and coach for Peter Pan Christmas Panto 2019/2020 we have decided that the cost was too great to run this event.
• FORDS Coaches, Althorne are no longer running excursions. They still do private hire of coaches.
• Other events may be considered and added to the schedule throughout the year.
Beverly and Brian Hunt